Email marketing is a lot more productive when you use a clean email list. To ensure your email campaigns reach the inbox, there is one tool you have to integrate into your workflow: an email list scrubbing service. ZeroBounce is one of the top players in the market, and today I'm going to tell you how it helps you get the highest ROI from your email campaigns.
What Is Email List Scrubbing?
Email list scrubbing is the process in which a specialized tool removes risky data from an email list. An email list scrubbing service analyses your database and establishes which email addresses need to be pruned out and which ones are safe to use.
Below, you’ll find a comprehensive review of all the features, pricing and services ZeroBounce offers. The platform provides an award-winning list scrubbing solution, plus an artificial intellingence-driven email scoring system.
Stop wasting time and resources attempting to communicate with invalid email addresses. With ZeroBounce, you can make sure your email list is accurate, so you can maximize the results of your email campaigns.
ZeroBounce is an email list scrubbing service that verifies each of the emails in your database. ZeroBounce will increase data accuracy, improve the deliverability of your outbound email campaigns, reduce associated costs and boost your response rate.
ZeroBounce is the leader in email list scrubbing, and their solutions have helped tens of thousands of customers around the world.
Why Choose ZeroBounce to Scrub Your Email List?
- ZeroBounce is one of the most complex email list scrubbing services. It eliminates soft and hard bounces and other types of risky email addresses. Also, the tool can remove spam traps, thus helping you build a better sender reputation.
- They promise 98% accurate results and military-grade data protection. ZeroBounce uses advanced mechanisms to keep customer information safe during the email list scrubbing process.
- The system removes known email complainers (abuse emails), so you don’t get any Spam complaints on your email campaigns.
- Also, ZeroBounce identifies temporary email addresses, which will bounce if you continue to send to them. It’s best to prune them out.
- The system spots many spam traps that may be endangering your reputation right now.
- Their system not only scrubs your list, but also adds information to it. Check out their name, gender, location and IP Information append.
- ZeroBounce has a real-time API. You can use their bulk email list scrubbing tool, and then install the API on your website to check emails in real time.
- The API automatically rejects bad email addresses. If a user misspells their address, the API will also suggest a correction.
- ZeroBounce also detects catch-all emails. Furthermore, if you’re not sure which ones of those catch-alls are valid, you can further investigate them. How? By using ZeroBounce A.I., the company’s email scoring system.
- The email scoring system analyzes the activity levels of an email address and assigns a quality score for each. The higher the score, the greater the chances that the email is valid and active.
- ZeroBounce offers you selectable download options. Once you’ve finished using the email list scrubbing system, you can download only the results you need.
- You receive personalized around-the-clock support from email validation experts. The ZeroBounce Customer Support team is online 24/7, ready to answer any question and help you with your email list.
As you can see, there are so many features and functionalities that lead you to choose ZeroBounce for email list scrubbing. Let’s take a closer look at their API.
The ZeroBounce Email Validation API
With ZeroBounce, you can either clean your list in bulk, or by using the API. Ideally, for best email marketing results, you would use a combination of the two.
Once you sign up for an account with ZeroBounce, you get access to your API. Just like their email list scrubbing tool, ZeroBounce’s API is easy to install. Also, once you set it up, it will run in the background so you don’t really have to worry about it.
In your ZeroBounce account, you’ll also be able to see your API dashboard. There, you get a clear picture of your real-time email verifications and you can see how many credits you have left. The dashboard displays daily and monthly views with a selectable time-range.
Using the system for bulk email list scrubbing is a great place to start with your email hygiene. But adding the ZeroBounce API to your signup and registration forms ensures you keep your list clean for longer.
The API has several benefits. It:
- Stops unwanted signups and registrations on your website - in real time
- Suggests users a correction whenever they misspell their email address
- Detects more than 30 types of risky email addresses, thus protecting your email list from bad data
- Gives you a detailed report of your usage
- Uses credits from your account, so you only have to replenish it periodically
Email List Scrubbing Services
ZeroBounce offers a variety of email list scrubbing services. While we covered some of them above, here’s a detailed break-down of the features.
Remove All Invalid Email Addresses
ZeroBounce removes invalid email addresses that are bound to bounce. Misspelled, fake and non-existent accounts affect your email marketing.
- A healthier sender reputation
- Higher email deliverability
- More conversions from your email campaigns
Spam Trap and Abuse Email Verifier
A good email list scrubbing system also eliminates abuse emails and spam traps. Abuse emails will mark your campaigns as Spam and tarnish your reputation, while spam traps don’t even belong to real people.
- Less Spam complaints on your campaigns
- Build a solid sender reputation
- See a higher deliverability of your emails
ZeroBounce A.I. Email Scoring
ZeroBounce A.I. gives you even more feedback on your email list quality. After you use the email list scrubbing service, we recommend you also score your database.
- See how active certain email addresses are, so you can market to them accordingly
- Get rid of catch-all emails that have low activity as they’re most likely invalid
- Validate catch-all emails and save leads by finding out which ones are active
Email Address List Append
Learning more about your subscribers gives you the ability to create more effective email campaigns. The ZeroBounce Email Append feature offers you valuable information about the people on your list.
- Add first and last name of subscribers
- Find out what their location is so you can better target your campaigns
- Get IP information where it’s available
Real-time Email Validation API
The ZeroBounce API provides complete SDK's and integrations. It’s a powerful feature that helps you gather only valid leads and boost your email marketing results.
- Verify every email address in real time
- Keep your email list clean for longer
- Full API usage reports
- Easy to install
ZeroBounce Integrations: Use the Email List Scrubbing System on Your Favorite Platforms
Here’s some more good news: ZeroBounce works with the most popular platforms in the world. The company provides more than 40 integrations – whether official, via Zapier or 3rd party. Just Integrate the ZeroBounce email list scrubbing service to platforms like CloudFlare, HubSpot, MailChimp and more.
You can register today and get 100 free email list scrubbing credits in your account every single month.
ZeroBounce offers different plans, all suited to your needs. Whether you need just a few thousand credits, or you’re looking to purchase a few million, there’s definitely one plan that’s right for you. You can start by buying 2,000 email list scrubbing credits for only $15 or pay as you go for a $16 starting price. Enterprise plans start at $1,500 a month.
Here are the 4 plans with different offers and services:
- 100 credits monthly - absolutely free. Max 1200 credits/year
- Detailed status codes on your email list scrubbing results
- IP address GEO location
- 18 validation tools included
- several Team accounts
- Multiple API keys to use on your platform
- 24/7 customer support
Pay As You Go
This plan starts at $16 and comes with minimum 2,000 credits. The plan includes:
- All the features of the Freemium plan
- No subscription, no contract
- Credits that never expire
- Auto-replenish credits
This plan starts at $15/month and you can save 6% compared to pay as you go. You can get between 2,000 credits/Month to 5,000,000/Month.
- All the features of the Freemium plan
- Add as many credits as you need
- Credits never expire
- Cancel at anytime
This plan is for companies that have more complex email list scrubbing needs. It starts at $1500/month and includes:
- A dedicated Account Manager that will look after your needs
- A dedicated Customer Success Engineer
- SLA: 99.99% guaranteed uptime
- Custom agreements
- Precise email list scrubbing tool: 98 %
- Coaching and consulting whenever you need it
- Data protection: GDPR & PCI compliance
- Global Content Delivery Network
- Military-grade encryption on your files
Here is how the pricing looks right now. On the website, ZeroBounce also has a quick calculator, so you can see exactly how much a certain number of credits will cost.
ZeroBounce is committed to serve you 24/7 via chat. Their Customer Support and Customer Success experts will talk to you in real time and answer any questions. Their customer satisfaction is 95+%, and the majority of their reviews are positive.
Awards and Media Recognition
In 2018, ZeroBounce received the Affy Award for Outstanding Internet Achievement.
Recently, the email list scrubbing company has been recognized by the prestigious Inc. magazine on their annual Inc. 5000 list. The list celebrates the fastest-growing and most successful companies in the United States.
ZeroBounce has also been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur and USA Today and serves more than 60,000 businesses across the globe.
I hope that this comprehensive review article will help you to understand how ZeroBounce helps you scrub your email list. I’d recommend you to make the most of the free trial first and see the benefits for yourself.