Last Updated : Apr 15, 2022
this kind of method will help to solve that problem.
You may also like detect and redirect to mobile site using PHP.
CHECK OUT THIS TUTORIAL LIVE DEMO →
To Redirect Webpage After Delay It Takes Only One Step:-
- Make a HTML file and define markup and scripting
Step 1. Make a HTML file and define markup and scripting
We make a HTML file and save it with a name redirect.html
In this step we create a button to call redirect() function and in redirect() function we create a
'count' variable and set the value 10.
Here 10 represents the sec it takes to redirect to another page and then create if() condition to check if count=0 redirect to same page we use blank in window.location you can use any page to redirect and then we decrement the count to -1 and when the count reaches to 0 it redirect the user to another page.
- Create Animated Skill Bar Using jQuery, HTML And CSS
- Simple And Best Responsive Web Design Using CSS Part 2
- Show Button On Hover Using HTML And CSS
- Material Design Login Form Using jQuery And CSS
- Animated Progress Bar Using jQuery And CSS
- Dynamic Drop Down Menu Using jQuery, Ajax, PHP And MySQL
- Get Website Statistics Using PHP, jQuery And MySQL
- HTML5 Login And Signup Form With Animation Using jQuery
- Facebook Style Homepage Design Using HTML And CSS
- View Webpage In Fullscreen Using jQuery