Links are used to go from one page to another.They are also called Hyperlinks.It allows the user to click and then redirect to another page
- href:is the destination or URL of the going page
- Link Name:is the name or visible text
Links are of two type:
- Absolute Link
- Relative Link
Absolute links are the complete web address of the destination page.
Relative link(link to a same website) relative address(without http://www....) of the destination page.
HTML Link Attributes
Target Attribute Values
- _blank:it opens the linked document in new window or in new tab.
- _self:it opens the linked document in same frame.
- _parent:it opens the linked document in parent frame.
- _top:it opens the linked document in full body of the window.
- framename:it opens the linked document in that frame.