Get User Location Using IP Address In PHP
Last Updated : Apr 15, 2022
IN - PHP
User data like location,ip address,host is sometimes necessary to get to know where your user come from what is his IP address and else.
So, in this tutorial we will show you how to get user's complete location using users IP address in PHP with the help of GeoPlugin web service.
You may also like get user address using PHP and google map api.
To Get Location It Takes Only one Step:-
- Make a PHP file and define scripting
Step 1. Make a PHP file and define scripting
We make a PHP file and save it with a name location.php
<html> <body> <div id="wrapper"> <?php $ip=$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; echo var_export(unserialize(file_get_contents('http://www.geoplugin.net/php.gp?ip='.$ip))); ?> </div> </body> </html>
In this step we first get the IP address of the user and then assign it to geoplugin link to get
the complete location of the user.
You may also like get visitor details using PHP.
Thats all, this is how to get user location using IP address using PHP. You can customize this code further as per your requirement. And please feel free to give comments on this tutorial.
- Create Animated Skill Bar Using jQuery, HTML And CSS
- Simple And Best Responsive Web Design Using CSS Part 2
- Show Button On Hover Using HTML And CSS
- Material Design Login Form Using jQuery And CSS
- Animated Progress Bar Using jQuery And CSS
- Dynamic Drop Down Menu Using jQuery, Ajax, PHP And MySQL
- Get Website Statistics Using PHP, jQuery And MySQL
- HTML5 Login And Signup Form With Animation Using jQuery
- Facebook Style Homepage Design Using HTML And CSS
- View Webpage In Fullscreen Using jQuery