WP Admin Dashboard Login
Last Updated : Apr 25, 2023
IN - WordPress
In this article we will show you the solution of wp admin dashboard login, the dashboard for your WordPress site is the first page you view when logging in. It serves as that of the home page again for the control panel for your website.
WordPress offers users a simple-to-use dashboard where they can manage the settings and information on their websites.
Unfortunately, there are occasions when users are unable to enter WordPress due to forgotten passwords, broken database connections, or incorrectly typed login URLs.
Best-in-class hosting is available from WordPress.com, and you may choose between two alternative dashboards, depending on your preferences.
Both WP Admin and the dashboard for WordPress.com are available (considered the classic WordPress dashboard).
You can perform practically anything on the main WordPress.com dashboard, but if you like, you can also move to WP Admin.
- WordPress Installation URL: In the event that WordPress was set up at the domain's root, the following URL would be used to access it: example.com/wp-admin
- WordPress Username: You created this when you first installed WordPress.
Step By Step Guide On WP Admin Dashboard Login :-
- Go to Manage Hosting.
- Go to Website Auto Installer and select WordPress if you haven't already if you haven't installed WordPress.
- On the left navigation bar, select Dashboard.
- On the screen's upper right side, click Edit website. On a new tab, your WordPress dashboard will appear.
- The dashboard for your WordPress site is the first page you view when logging in. It serves as that of the home page again for the control panel for your website.
- You can access your WordPress dashboard once the installation if WordPress is complete.
- You will start developing your WordPress site in the "WordPress Dashboard," the admin area of the platform.
- Please be aware that, unless you set them up to be the same, your login credentials are different from the cPanel username and password.
- The password you chose while installing WordPress is known as the WordPress password. The installation information will also be in the email you sent throughout the installation procedure.
As a result, we have successfully learned how to change wp admin dashboard login.
WordPress provides customers with an easy-to-use dashboard to control the settings and content of their websites.
I hope this article on wp admin dashboard login helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.