WordPress Show Comments Under Post
Last Updated : Jul 1, 2023
In this article we will show you the solution of WordPress show comments under post, visitors can easily interact with you and one another by leaving comments. The website gives users the chance to provide feedback, ask questions, and express their opinions.
The WordPress blogging community's activity is measured by the number of comments you get on your posts.
To make these comments more visible, you may want to display them on your homepage so that they are more prominently displayed.
The sidebar area on your homepage can be used to add comments if your theme allows widgets. Some themes do not support homepage widgets, however.
Step By Step Guide On WordPress Show Comments Under Post :-
- There is no better landing page builder than SeedProd, which allows you to create a fully customized WordPress theme, including a custom homepage template. Our guide contains more information on editing a WordPress homepage.
- The Widget section of SeedProd's left-hand menu can be found after you have created your homepage design.
- Drag and drop the Recent Comments widget onto your layout to add it.
- The widget can be added anywhere on the page and styled using the built-in tools in SeedProd.
- In addition, you can edit your site using Full Site Editing (FSE) and block editing.
- If you are using a block theme, you can add the widget to your homepage by going to Appearance » Editor.
- Upon clicking this, you should be able to select the theme's homepage template in the full site editor.
- The "+" button is located in your screen's upper left corner.
- You can search for the latest comments by typing 'Latest Comments'.
- Simply drag the block onto your layout when it appears.
- The Latest Comments widget can be configured through the settings menu in the left-hand side of the page once this block has been added.
- There are lots of options for configuring the widget, including changing how many comments it displays, hiding visitor avatars, and more.
- Once you're happy with the comment section, select Finish. Press the 'Save' icon. You will now find the most recent comments on the homepage of your WordPress website.
As a result, we have successfully learned how to show comments under post in wordpress.
Comments on your homepage are often the first thing new visitors see, so they can act as a form of social proof that encourages them to explore further.
Additionally, it provides users with an easy way to stay up to date on the latest conversations and participate in them.
I hope this article on WordPress show comments under post helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.