Last Updated : Jul 1, 2023
Users can use the HTML <a> tag to create a text file from the custom content and save it.
Developers should follow the below syntax to create a text file from the text input and save it.
We have written the code in the example below by following the syntax and algorithm. We have created the HTML <textfield>.
Users can enter the content they want to add to the file and click on the ‘save file’ button to save the text file on the computer.
When a user clicks on the ‘save file’ button, it will call the ‘downloadFile()’ function, in which we have added the code to create and save the text files.
Users should use the below syntax to use the FileSaver library.
- We start by writing <HTML>, which tells the browser what HTML version we're using. Tags are the beginning of HTML documents.
- In order to explain the project's heading, we must use the <head> tag.
- Then </script> and </head> script and head close.
- This is followed by the <body> tag that defines the body of the webpage.
- Then we upload an image using id.
- After that </script></body></html> and code should be executed after closing all tags.