Last Updated : Jan 1, 2023
Those are doing their work properly then printed on console using console.log() method.
We splitting each value from whole integer then reversely joined with one with another and whole string changed to integer type using number method finally we gets result.
Here we used methods of ‘Number(),split(),reverse(),join()’ for reverse a integer value.
The split() to split the characters of the string and added them to an array and method reverse() to reverse the array.
The join() method joins all characters to a string and Number() return string as a whole integer with reverse order. Using this concept we can reverse any integer dynamically also.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Reverse Number</title> </head> <body> <script> let rev=0; let num=45678; rev=Number(String(num).split('').reverse().join('')); console.log("Reverse Number :"+rev); </script> </body> </html>
- <!DOCTYPE html> tag which is instruct the web browser about what version of HTML file written in and it’s not have any ending tag.
- The<html> tag is used to indicate the beginning of HTML document.
- As above shown <head> tag is contains information about webpage and external file links are declared here. <title> tag is used for set the webpage title.
- Both <head> and <title> tags having their pair end tag, so we need to close the ending tags respectively. If you’re not closed anyone of ending tag properly that is also affect the webpage result.
- <body> tag is beginning of main coding part because it contain coding of entire website blocks and elements described here.
- Here first string() method used to converts integer as string value then split() method appends with that ‘.’. So result of converted string ‘45678’ splited as characters and stored to array.
- This method appends with reverse() method so result of characters array reversed and stored as array that is appends with join() method.
- It is converts array each characters to a string then result will finally passed to Number() method for getting as whole digit integer value from a string and stored to variable ‘rev’.
- Both </body>,</html> tags closed respectively. </body> tag indicates the end of body, Then </html> tag indicates the end of HTML document.
When we execute our program on browser we can’t see the result so we have to use that shortcut ‘ctrl+shift+j’ then result will see printed on console by console.log().
We can also reverse any numbers by looping, result will be same.