In this article we will show you the solution of remove html special characters from string PHP, the following methods in PHP can be used to remove special characters from a string str.
Str_replace() Method: This method uses white space to replace all special characters in strings with white space (” “).
In the str_ireplace() method, the special characters are replaced with white space (" ") to remove them from the string. Str_ireplace differs from str_replace in that it ignores the case.
Strings can be removed entirely by using str_ireplace().
This method performs a search for content that matches a regular expression and replaces it with the content of the regular expression.
If a particular or all patterns matching in the input string are found, use the preg_replace() method to replace them with whitespace or a substring.
This function can prepare input for inclusion in most contexts of an HTML document if the input string and the final document have the same character set.
The PHP programming language is designed specifically for web development.
Step By Step Guide On Remove Html Special Characters From String PHP :-
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Split a string into an array</title> </head> <body> <?php $my_str = "Welcome <b> to </b> TalkersCode"; $new_str = htmlspecialchars($my_str); echo $new_str; ?> </body> </html>
- You need to save this file using index.php before code execution.
- Firstly, we need to write <HTML>, which tells the browser what HTML version we're using. Tags are the beginning of HTML documents.
- We will explain the heading of the project using the header tag.
- <title> are open and </title> and then head closed using </head>
- To define the body of the webpage, the <body> tag is used. On our website, all the content is written here.
- The short tags start with "<?" and end with "?>". Short style tags are only available when they are enabled in the php.ini configuration file on servers.
- Then the $search_str variable stores the value that will be searched in the string.
- Next, view the source code of the output for the string "String with special characters." and convert it to "String with special characters."
- As a first step, we have removed the special characters from the string using the htmlspacialchars() function.
- It is not necessary to use parentheses around echo().
- Then we closed </body> and </html> then execute the code.
Our approach here has been twofold. The first step in getting rid of special characters from a string was to use the htmlspacialchars() function.
As a result, the special characters were removed from the given string using the htmlentities() function.
I hope this article on remove html special characters from string PHP helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.