Last Updated : Jan 1, 2023
Hence, a developer must to ensure that the data saved in database for specific purpose may be validation means that the data of all the user must be in same manner, so it become easy to understand.
Here, as we already say that the data used for registration must be validated.
There are many purposes behind that one more purposes is for security reasons so that our data must be secured.
- For this first of all we here create a basic structure of html. For this we use html, head, title and body with script tag. We hope you know about the basic structure of html and which html tag is used for which concept.
- Here, as we see that we create a login form in which we create one field for user name, one for password and one last for email with a button of registration and reset.
- As, one thing more that we show only basic things here that is we can also use phone number, confirm password and many other fields.
- And one last thing is that there are many types of validation which we can use, here in this tutorial we use only alert on blank field validation, we can also apply validation on data that is our email and username is valid or not, is our password is strong or another and many another thing. We will discuss all these things one by one in next sessions.
- One thing to note here that we did not redirect user to another page on successful login case, but we hope you easily understand the concept of validation.