Last Updated : Jan 5, 2023
There is no need to change servers when redirected pages are on the same server.
Alternatively, it can occur on different websites. Our browser redirected us occasionally to another URL when we clicked on a URL. Page redirection causes this problem.
There is a difference between reloading a page and refreshing it.
The redirection results in this problem. The process is different from refreshing a website.
- The first step is to write <HTML>, which tells the browser what HTML version we're using. Tags are the starting point of HTML documents.
- Using the <head> tag, we will describe the project's heading. The following titles are open and the following titles are closed. In step-by-step tags, external style sheets can be referenced directly or through a relative path.
- Then </script> and </head> script and head closes.
- After the heading tags, the body tags define the content of the page.
- We then use the h and p tags to create headings and paragraphs.
- Our next step is to create a form and add a redirect onclick directive to detect click events and an ng-class directive to add upward and downward arrows to it.
- Using input type, we create a button.
- In the following steps, the tags above should be closed and the code should be executed.