Nested Frameset In HTML
Last Updated : Jan 1, 2023
IN - HTML
In this tutorial we will show you the solution of nested frameset in HTML, in HTML today our topic is about that how we are able to create a nested frameset. The nested frameset is known as a frameset in which one or more framesets are used.
Nested means the method is again used in itself to produce a combined result. Today, we will show you an example in which this is done.
Step By Step Guide On Nested Frameset In HTML :-
Now, today we will show you that how you are able to make a nested frameset in html. You are able to make a frameset which is in rows and cols also.
Today, we will show you the example in which first we create a frameset in cols and then we make it nested by using frameset of rows in it.
Now, after understanding of example below. Here is an assignment for you to make nested frames which is first divided in rows and cols are used in the rows.
Here, below is the example with the help of which you understand how the nested frameset in created.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title> Title of the document<title> /head> <frameset cols="30%, 40%, 30%"> <frame src="demo1.html"> <frameset rows="30%, 40%, 30%"> <frame src="demo4.html"> <frame src="demo6.html"> <frame src="demo7.html"> </frameset> <frame src="demo3.html"> </frameset> <noframes> <body> Your browser does not support frame tag </body> </noframes> </html>
- First, we write <! DOCTYPE html> which we used as an instruction to the web browser about what version of HTML file is written in.
- Secondly, the <html> tag is used to indicate the beginning of an HTML document.
- As above now <head> tag is used to contain information about web page. In this tag a <title> tag is used which helps us to specify a webpage title. Both <head> and <title> tags are Paired tags. So, both have </head> and </title> ending tags respectively.
- Here is something special for you. Today, you not have to create body after head close.
- Here, we first create a frameset in which a property that is cols in used to divide the entire webpage in columns.
- Now, information is filled in them but one remains empty. This one cols is used to make nested frameset. You can choose two or more also. After this in case of chosen frame. We replace the frame tag of that frame with frameset.
- Now, our next job is to divide this frameset in rows and cols again in which you want. For this without doing anything, you just have to just give attributes cols and rows in which you want to divide and according to this division.
- We have to use frames tags in this. The job is done when you give values to all sources in frame tags.
- At last, the <body> and <html> tags are closed with </body> and </html> respectively.
In conclusion, here we want to say that we hope that you understand the codes properly and the example which we want to show you.
After this also allocate a task to you to make a nested frameset in which first rows are used and then columns in any one row. I hope this tutorial on nested frameset in HTML helps you.