Migrate WordPress Site To New Domain
Last Updated : Apr 14, 2023
IN - WordPress
In this article we will show you the solution of migrate WordPress site to new domain, many users, switching WordPress hosting providers can be intimidating. Data loss and downtime may result from a poorly executed migration.
Fortunately, switching from one web hosting provider to another is simple.
Hostinger's migration tool also will request the login page again for the previous hosting provider.
You will also need to enter the username and password from your previous hosting account.
Another option is to use a plugin to relocate a WordPress site. We'll go over the top five WordPress migration plugins in one of the sections below.
Let's use the All-in-One WordPress Migration plugin as just an example to show how and where to migrate one’s WordPress site using a plugin.
This plugin is easy to use and contains each of the features needed to migrate your website.
The 512 MB limit on upload file size applies to this plugin by default. WP max file upload size should first be increased if your full backup is larger.
Consult the FAQs if you're unsure how to complete the form. The backup feature of hPanel can also be used to move WordPress files.
Hostinger’s creates backups on a regular basis. To transfer your WordPress website to the new server, use these backups.
Step By Step Guide On Migrate WordPress Site To New Domain :-
- Open the All-in-One WP Migration Export page in the WP dashboard of a website you wish to move.
- Press Export to and select File from of the dropdown menu.
- Also we Choose Website Migrate Website just on the left side of hpanel. Select the WordPress tab by clicking Add Request.
- To migrate your website, go to the WordPress section and select the domain name. After that, migrate the website by connecting to backup files or using your WordPress login.
- Allow the plugin to complete the retrieval of your WordPress files. Once finished, use the pop-up window to download this same backup file in WPRESS format.
- Navigate to All-in-One WordPress Migration Import in the new hosting provider's WordPress admin dashboard.
- Select File from the Import menu.
- Then, navigate to the WP files you exported. When the process is finished, click Finish.
As a result, we have successfully learned how to migrate wordpress site to new domain.
The quickest and simplest way to move a WordPress site to Shared hosting is through the free migration service offered by Hostinger.
This feature can handle the entire migrations through hPanel. You must understand your WordPress password and username to use this method.
I hope this article on migrate WordPress site to new domain helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.