jQuery Ajax Post Data Example
Last Updated : Apr 27, 2023
IN - jQuery
In this article we will show the solution of jQuery ajax post data example, a POST method, however, does not cache data, and it is often used to send data along with a request.
A POST HTTP request is used to load a page from the server using jQuery.post( url, [data], [callback], [type]). XMLHttpRequest is the object returned by the method.
An URL string can be used to represent the URL of the request. The data parameter represents key/value pairs or the return value from the function called serialize().
An optional argument denotes a function that should be performed in the event that data loading is successful.
It represents the type of data returned to the callback function: "xml", "html", "script", "json", "jsonp", or "text".
Step By Step Guide On jQuery Ajax Post Data Example :-
- Our first step is to write <HTML>, which tells the browser what version of HTML we're using. HTML documents contain tags as their first element.
- The project's heading must be described using the head> tag. Titles and final brackets differ from final brackets because they are both open, rather than closed.
- The script is then closed and head closed.
- The <body> tag follows, which describes the content of the webpage.
- Our next step is to create a paragraph and then to set the color for the background.
- Then we create a button.
- After that we closed program using </body></html>
The GET and POST methods are the most common request-response methods between a client and server.
Data is requested from a specified resource using the GET method.
PUSH - Sends data to be processed to a specified resource, Data can be obtained from a server using GET (get-retrieve). Data may be cached when using the GET method.
I hope this article on jQuery ajax post data example helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.