Last Updated : Feb 1, 2023
let’s discuss how to remove duplicates from array of primitives(like array of string, array of numbers) and array of non-primitives(like array of objects)
given an array of objects, the task is to remove the duplicate object element from the array list.
The object is then assigned to this index. with this approach, only one of each object in the original array will be assigned to the same index, thereby eliminating duplicates.
Use the array.filter() method to filter the array of objects. only include objects with unique ids in the new array. as each element (object) in the array is added to the array, the function passed to the array.filter method is called.
- The first step is to write <html>, which tells the browser what html version we're using. tags are the starting point of html documents.
- Using the <head> tag, we will describe the project's heading. <title> are open and </title>.
- This is followed by the <body> tag, which defines the webpage's body. throughout the website, you'll find all the content written here.
- Open the external style sheet to create the webpage.
- Then we use <b> tag and <p> tag for bold and paragraph.
- Then we use onclick directive for detecting click events and an ng-class directive for adding up and down arrows.
- Then we use console.log for creating new array and unique object.
- After that </script></body></html> and code should be executed after closing all tags.
If the id is contained in the unique id array, we have a duplicate.
If the id isn't contained in the unique ids array, we add the id and return true from the function.