Last Updated : Jan 1, 2023
With its advantages of being more interactive and user-friendly, you can utilise it to create web pages.
- Specifying interactive performance and reaction to web pages
- With the press of a button, you can reveal or conceal more data or user information.
- after the mouse is hovered on a button, change its colour
- A carousel of photographs can be seen on the homepage.
- Zooming in and out capabilities for images
- creating a countdown on a website and running a timer
- putting animation into practise
- using an interactive drop-down menu
- putting video and audio on a website
Making web and mobile applications:
- Here, you can incorporate other distinct client technologies, including Angular and React Native, for creating front-end-based user interfaces.
1. Using console.log() :
The code can be debugged by using console.log().
2. sing alert():
The alert() method shows an alert box with the supplied message above the active window.
3. Using document.write()
You can print content to an HTML document by using
document.write(). // This is the comment console.log('Welcome to TalkersCode'); //Output Welcome To TalkersCode
- In the first line of code this is the comment.
- In the second line it prints the ‘Welcome to TalkersCode’ string to the console.