Last Updated : Jan 19, 2023
An external script's URL is specified in the src attribute.
Tags for scripts
- In the first step, we write <HTML>, which tells the browser what HTML version we're using. HTML tags have used at the beginning of HTML documents.
- Using the <head> tag, we can describe the heading of the project.<title> and </title> are open.
- Further, there is a body tag, which describes what content will appear on the page. All website content can be written here.
- Then we can be added to an HTML page with a <script> tag.
- After that </script></body></html> and code should be executed after closing all tags.
Src is already used when images are used. It should be the path that is assigned to the src attribute.