HTML Video Autoplay Loop No Controls
Last Updated : Jan 1, 2023
IN - HTML
In this tutorial we will show you the solution of HTML video autoplay loop no controls, in our previous session, we covered the topic that how we are able to embed video in html with the help of iframe with autoplay attribute.
We also covered the topics like embed YouTube videos with and without auto play and also like with iframe or other attributes.
Now, today we are here to cover this topic of how to make video autoplay with loop in html.
Sometimes, we found that when we opens some webpages, a video started playing automatically and after ending of video it again started from beginning.
Our today’s topic is same as above but with a difference that there should be no any controls in this case.
Step By Step Guide On HTML Video Autoplay Loop No Controls :-
Now, today as we know that we cover the topic of html in which we have to make a video autoplay with loops also but with no controls.
Hence, there are many ways with the help of we are able to do this.
But we will show the suitable one. Now, here below is an example the help of which you are able to see how you are able to do this.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title> video </title> </head> <body> <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YhvdaNa2oSU?rel=0?autoplay=1&controls=0&&showinfo=0&loop=1" frameborder="0"></iframe> <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dhCTxtmBtHw?rel=0?autoplay=1&controls=0&&showinfo=0&loop=1" frameborder="0"></iframe> </body> </html>
- First, we write <! DOCTYPE html> which we used as an instruction to the web browser about what version of HTML file is written in.
- Secondly, the <html> tag is used to indicate the beginning of an HTML document.
- As above now <head> tag is used to contain information about web page. In this tag a <title> tag is used which helps us to specify a webpage title. Both <head> and <title> tags are Paired tags. So, both have </head> and </title> ending tags respectively.
- Here, we create body tag, which is a paired tag. And all the contents that are being to be displayed on browser screen are written here.
- Now, here in body tag we create two iframe tags. As we see that both are with different sources. Now, if you go through our previous article in which we show you how you are able to make a video autoplay with loop.
- Then you found that most of content in both articles are same. But there is slightly difference. The difference here is that here with autoplay, loop we use controls attribute.
- And in autoplay and loop case, we want them to on, so we give them values 1, whereas here we want no controls. So, the value given to control is 0.
- As a result, with the help of this code. The video on browser gets autoplay with loop but no controls are given to video.
- At last, the <body> and <html> tags are closed with </body> and </html> respectively.
In conclusion, here we can say that with the help of this article you are able to make a video in autoplay and loop but without any controls. I hope this tutorial on HTML video autoplay loop no controls helps you.