Last Updated : Apr 11, 2023
Common display standards-compliant modern web browsers qualify through built-in engines without the use of external plugins.
Either directly inside of a Html file or via a separate file which the browser downloads along with the HTML document, this can be done.
- The browser is informed of the HTML version we are using in our first line, which is <HTML>. Tags are the foundation of HTML documents.
- Next comes the body tag, which defines the body of the webpage. You can create this same content for your site in one specific location.
- Under script we create an alert object as hello world.
- Then we close the script and head.
- Then we open the body and create button for clicking object.
In other terms, you can say that languages that need the support of some other language to be executed are referred to as scripting.