How To Set Focus Keyphrase In WordPress
Last Updated : Apr 9, 2023
IN - WordPress
In this article we will show you the solution of how to set focus keyphrase in WordPress, the greatest 'search engine optimization' (SEO) techniques must be used when attempting to raise a website's rating on search engines.
You must be knowledgeable about SEO as well as numerous strategies for maximizing it in order to accomplish this effectively.
The emphasis keyphrase, meta description, and meta title are a few of the most crucial SEO components of your page if you're using WordPress.
In WordPress, a meta description is a brief passage that sums up the subject and goal of a page.
Users can determine whether the website satisfies their search purpose without opening it thanks to this snippet, which is displayed on SERPs.
These meta descriptions of posts and pages in WordPress can be customized. Google will automatically create a meta description for each page if you don't provide one yourself by pulling text from the sites.
While it can seem easier to leave this chore to Google, you run the risk of missing out on a chance to drive traffic by creating an engaging meta description that speaks to your target market.
Users of 'search engines like Google' will receive a result page with a list of content from various websites when they use these tools.
Each site's meta descriptions, which take the form of a brief paragraph, page names, and URLs are visible to them.
Any meta descriptions that are accessible for that specific page will be searched for by the search engine. In the absence of any results, the search engine will create one.
Step By Step Guide On How To Set Focus Keyphrase In WordPress :-
- You must go to the exact post you would like to work on and enter the meta title there in order to use the Yoast SEO plugin. This is how:
- Go to Posts -> Your Posts in the sidebar of your WordPress administration account. The list of posts ought to appear in your WordPress sidebar. Choose one, then click Edit.
- While you are in the post title, go down to a Yoast SEO plugin area and click the drop-down arrow next to Google Preview.
- Here, you should enter your meta title, which is located in the SEO title metadata box. To avoid having the name abruptly chopped off, we advise sticking to less than 55 characters. Your meta title's quality will be shown by an orange or green bar underneath. The color of this bar must be green.
- As an alternative, you can enter variables like the site title, title, principal category, and separator by using the Insert variable function. In this manner, Yoast SEO will provide a meta title based on how these variables are organized.
- Check out your meta title snippet's appearance inside the Google Preview section, if necessary.
Search engines will display the meta description that you have already prepared for a page on the result page.
It isn't always the case, though. The meta description you use might not be found by search engines to be pertinent to the keywords.
Search engines still will extract a snippet from the article in that scenario.
I hope this article on how to set focus keyphrase in WordPress helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.