How To Set Background Image In HTML Without CSS
Last Updated : Jul 1, 2023
In this article we will show you the solution of how to set background image in html without CSS, a website can be made to look interesting and engaging by adding images in a variety of ways. Included in such a method is utilizing a background image.
In this post, we'll cover how and where to add background photos to websites using HTML and CSS and how to add images on webpages using HTML.
The most common and simple way to include a background picture is via the background image attribute located inside the <body> tag.
While creating a website or blog post, images are crucial since they make the material more aesthetically pleasing and intelligible.
Any blog or website without photos becomes dull, and readers start to leave. The practical impact of background images on a web page's interaction is enormous.
The popular markup language used to create a web page’s basic structure and add elements like text, pictures, tables, and forms is called HTML.
Despite the fact that HTML is a simple language to understand, you must practice writing HTML code until you feel comfortable.
In order to further their careers, every front-end developer needs to also be an HTML expert.
However, before using HTML, it's important to realize that it isn't a programming language because it does not contain loops or even other conditional statements and variables.
The coding language HTML is effective for building web pages. While creating and designing websites, it is integrated with CSS.
It should therefore be obvious that knowing HTML is a crucial first step if you want to be successful in the Web development industry.
Step By Step Guide On How To Set Background Image In HTML Without CSS :-
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Page Title</title> </head> <body> <div style="background-image: url('https://www.website.com/images/image_background.jpg');"> </body> </html>
- HTML code is made up of open and closed tags. Every HTML page that has been correctly written should start with! DOCTYPE <html>. This lets a web browser know that the file in question is indeed an HTML file.
- In your HTML code, this is the initial tag. The browser will now be informed when your HTML code starts here.
- This is the first tag in the HTML document's Head section. Even though the web browser doesn't really show it, its head contains metadata. In addition to the page title, this part also includes Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), which shape the HTML code's appearance.
- The page title of your website can be found in this HTML code. "" in the tag. Whatever title that you want to give the HTML page should be substituted for "Page Title". This text will be displayed inside the browser tab at the very top of the webpage.
- This element completes the head of your HTML document. The "" opening tag and the "" closing tag should come before and after whatever additional information and style sheets you wish to include in your HTML document.
- This tag serves as the beginning of the body of your HTML content. The graphic components of your website are all contained in the body. This comprises all visible text, graphics, buttons, and other features of a web page.
- This HTML tag allows you to add a backdrop image to your website. The URL of an image to be inserted should be substituted for "[image url]". A picture's local location on your computer or the location of the image on a web server can be specified here.
- Be sure to place any other HTML elements you want to use on your website, including text, images, videos, links, buttons, and so forth, inside the "Body" section in the HTML file.
- The body of your HTML content is enclosed by this element. Include this tag at the conclusion of your document after you've added all the HTML components you want to use.
- Your HTML document is wrapped with this tag. On the last line, place this tag.
- To save your work, click Files and then Save after finishing.
As a result, we have successfully learned how to set background image in html without CSS.
HTML code is a simple language to understand, however, you need to practice it until you feel comfortable writing it.
Front-end developers must also be HTML experts in order to progress in their careers.
I hope this article on how to set background image in html without CSS helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.