How To Run PHP File In XAMPP
Last Updated : Jan 1, 2023
IN - PHP
In this article we will show you the solution of how to run PHP file in XAMPP, PHP is the most well-known programming language for web backends.
In PHP, contents can work as either web server modules or order line interfaces.
Web servers like Apache and information base servers like MySQL are expected to run PHP on the web.
PHP projects can be run on an assortment of web servers, including WAMP and XAMPP. Windows upholds the WAMP server, and Linux upholds both WAMP and XAMP.
In this article, you will figure out how to order a PHP program on the XAMPP server.
Step By Step Guide On How To Run PHP File In XAMPP :-
Installation of the XAMPP Server on windows is simple when contrasted with manual Installation of a web server and PHP required a ton of top to bottom design information.
XAMPP bundle introduces MySQL, FileZilla, Mercury, Perl, and Tomcat alongside Web Server and PHP.
With these applications, you can test the full site in your work area. You don't have to transfer it each time on an internet-based Web server.
XAMPP is an open-source web server arrangement bundle. It is predominantly utilized for web application testing on a privately facilitated.
On completing the download of the setup file, begin the installation process and, in the “Select Components” section, select all the required components.
- Download XAMPP using apache.org ex. https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html. Download and install the XAMPP.
- Then you need to select and program languages.
- Then you need to select a folder for the XAMPP path and file directories.
- Then installation starts after selecting all. Bitnami module provides the easiest way to install WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla among others on top of your XAMP after the installation you will see the control panel.
- Then run the program using step by step concept.
- First you need to start the code in notepad ex. <?PHP echo " hello TalkersCode"?> and save the file using demo.php
- Then you need to use the XAMPP control panel to start and stop the server, then you need to start apache and MySQL.
- To get the dashboard for localhost: search http://localhost in any browser.
- Now you need to run your code, open localhost/file.php then it gets executed.
- With this we come to the end of this article. I hope you have learned about XAMP, the installation of XAMPP, and how to run a PHP program in XAMPP.
XAMPP is a software distribution server that allows developers to test and deploy software by creating a local web server with Cross-platform(x), Apache(a), MariaDB(m), PHP(p), and Pearl(p).
This article explores how to run PHP programs in XAMPP. PHP is one of the most popular backend programming languages.
In addition to Notepad, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, and others, PHP programs can also be written using any editor. These programs save with a .php extension, i.e., filename.php inside the htdocs folder.
I hope this article on how to run PHP file in XAMPP helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.