How To Run AngularJS Project
Last Updated : Jan 1, 2023
IN - Angular JS
In this article we will show you the solution of how to run angularjs project, AngularJS applications are defined and linked with this directive. The ng-model directive couples AngularJS application data with HTML input controls.
HTML tags are binded to the data in the AngularJS application. The ng-model directive creates a model variable named name, which can be used on the HTML page and within the div having the ng-app directive.
AngularJS directives are used to extend HTML. They are special attributes starting with the ng-prefix.
Step By Step Guide On How To Run AngularJS Project :-
An AngularJS application mainly relies on controllers to control the flow of data in the application.
A controller is defined using the ng-controller directive. AngularJS supports a modular approach. Modules are used to separate logic such as services, controllers, applications, etc.
testAngularJS.html <html> <head> <title>AngularJS First Project</title> </head> <body bgcolor="pink"><center> <h1>Welcome In Talkerscode Sample Project</h1> <div ng-app = ""> <p>Enter your Full Name: <input type = "text" ng-model = "name"></p> </div> <script src = "https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.3.14/angular.min.js"> </script> </center> </body> </html>
- In the first step, we write <HTML>, which tells the browser which version of HTML we're using. The HTML tag indicates the beginning of an HTML document.
- Using the <head> tag, the project's heading will be explained, and the <title> tag will be used for the project's title.
- Both <head> and <title> tags are paired tags. So both have </head> and </title> ending tags respectively.
- Then <body> tag is used to define the content of the webpage. This is where all the content for the website is written.
- Then in the project, specify the background color by specifying the body bgcolor.
- Then we used the <center> tag for aligning text in the center.
- <h1> is the heading tag. We use those tags for heading text.
- An AngularJS application is represented using the ng-app directive, which links back to an HTML document.
- <p> tag is used for creating a paragraph in the project.
- Then we closed <body> and <html> then execute the code.
An AngularJS project is explained in this tutorial in a simple and flexible way, so you will be able to understand the whole thing step by step.
AngularJS enriches form filling and validation. We can use the ng-click event to handle the click button and use the $dirty and $invalid flags to do validation in a seamless way.
AngularJS provides the $http control which works as a service to read data from the server. The server makes a database call to get the desired records.
I hope this article on how to run angularjs project helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.