How To Restore WordPress Site Without Backup
Last Updated : Jul 1, 2023
In this article we will show you the solution of how to restore WordPress site without backup, Backups are required for all websites, not just WordPress-powered ones, regardless of the platform you use to run and maintain it.
In fact, if you have a website, you should make backups on a regular basis.
A website is usually not liable for errors caused by a server crash, which is why it is frequently advised to use a highly secure and dependable hosting service provider.
However, occasionally server-related errors can be so serious that they can completely crash your website.
You could lose a small portion of the website, like videos and images, or some of the formatting, or you could lose the entire website in either a short amount of time.
As a result, this risk explains why you must maintain regular backups of your website.
One of the best ways to fix your website is to use Google cache, the one and only caching service which also displays working links but also pages exactly as they appear on the live version of their website.
Step By Step Guide On How To Restore WordPress Site Without Backup :-
- The UpdraftPlus plugin must be installed and activated. Please follow this step to WordPress plugin installation.
- Immediately after activation, go to the Settings »UpdraftPlus Backups page from their WordPress dashboard and select the Restore option.
- After that, click the 'Upload backup files' link.
- After that, simply upload the backup files you downloaded earlier.
- Once your backup files are uploaded, UpdraftPlus will scan those files and will show them on the backups page.
- You will need to click on the ‘Restore’ button to proceed.
- This will bring up a popup where you need to click on the restore button again to continue.
- Make sure that all available backup files such as plugins, databases, themes, and others are selected.
- UpdraftPlus will now start extracting and restoring data from those files.
- Upon completion, you will be redirected to the success page.
- That’s all, you have successfully restored your WordPress site from an UpdraftPlus backup.
Recovering WordPress from backups is entirely dependent on how the backup was created.
Backups made with BackupBuddy or UpdraftPlus, for example, can be restored with the same plugin.
Similarly, manual backups must be restored manually. For your WordPress site, backups can be made in a variety of ways.
Using a backup plugin for WordPress is the most effective way to create backups.
I hope this article on how to restore WordPress site without backup helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.