Last Updated : Jan 1, 2023
So, without wasting more time let us understand the example given below.
- With the help of the fetch() function
- With the help of require() function.
Now, in this tutorial, we are going to understand the first one which is with the help of the fetch() function.
Next, we will learn about another one with the help of require() function. Now, below we are going to show an example in Coding form to get a quick view of the fetch() function.
- In previous tutorials, we already many times create a full code example in which we first create an HTML form with its basic structure. We use HTML, head, title, body, and script tags inside that structure.
- Now, as specified above to read a JSON file first we have to load that file inside our codes. To load the JSON files we describe two ways that are given above and from them, we are going to use the fetch() function to load the JSON files.
- Now, inside our codes we see that first we use the fetch function and inside the fetch function we have to give a reference from which we want to fetch JSON data. Here we see that we use JSONPlaceholder which provides fakes for free for practice. Hence, in this, we can able to get fake JSON data for our use.