Last Updated : Jan 12, 2023
Calling a function passes arguments (and receives arguments) that are real values. In the same way variables can be passed to functions, functions can also be passed functions.
A function's name is specified by this parameter. Arguments for the function are provided in the argument field.
As far as its parameters are concerned, that is the most important part.
The onClick event function should then be passed an argument. Here is the body section where we implement the function script code.
Values of the element, such as names or other multiple types of values, define particular values. These are parameters of a function.
Delete the parameters of the function if you want one without them. Hence, declarations on functions are possible when the code is executed.
- In our first step, we write <HTML>, which tells the browser what HTML version we're using. Documents in HTML begin with tags.
- Using the <head> tag, we will explain the project's heading. <title> are open and </title>.
- Then </head> head close.
- This is followed by the <body> tag, which defines the webpage's body. Throughout the website, you'll find all the content written here.
- A click event is detected using the onclick directive, and up and down arrows are added using the ng-class directive. The ng-click and ng-class directives contain functions that take the key name as a parameter.
- It is referred to as a step-by-step style sheet when it identifies an external style sheet by its full URL or path relative to the current web page.
- After that </script></body></html> and code should be executed after closing all tags.