Last Updated : Jan 9, 2023
A server usually uses it to send or receive data. The convenience and advantages of API integration have made it widely used today.
- Getting started is as simple as writing <HTML>, which tells the browser what HTML version we're using. Tags are the beginning of HTML documents.
- Using the <head> tag, we will describe the project's heading. <title> and </title> are open. For external style sheets, you can specify the full URL or the path relative to the current page.
- Further, there is a body tag, which describes what content will appear on the page. All website content can be written here.
- Then we open paragraph.
- Then we create username and id using input type.
- We then create a button for sending JSON.
- After that, we create a CSS file using a stylesheet.
- Then we can be added to an HTML page with a <script> tag.
- After that </script></body></html> and code should be executed after closing all tags.
There are several ways to post JSON data to web applications and URLs. Your workflow can be configured to handle HTTP requests with the 'HTTP Request' action.
Using this action, you can submit HTTP requests through your workflows (including POST requests).