Last Updated : Jan 1, 2023
So, let us see the ways with the help of the example given below.
- If you don’t know anything from the above you can visit our article, in which you can learn these concepts easily from our experienced developers.
- After that, as we know that we have to parse this data. So, we just use JSON. parse() and store the result inside a variable.
- After this, we just want to see the result or data which is parsed. And to show the result or data parsed we just use the index and display it with the help of console.log(). As you see our data is displayed and we successfully parsed our data.
- In the second example, we see that there is a multidimensional array. In last, in the example, we understand how to parse JSON data in a single-dimensional array.
- Now, to use parse in multidimensional we use this example. And in this, we use the same concept of JSON.parse() in this example as the above example and after this, we use the period to access the required data instead of the index.
- For reference, you can also see the above example, With help of this, we can also get the data inside the single column inside of the whole data.