How To Make A Landing Page On WordPress
Last Updated : Jul 1, 2023
In this article we will show you the solution of how to make a landing page on WordPress, a landing page is just a standalone page developed for a particular marketing, advertising, or email campaign.
This page will receive the lion's share of visitors from these sources, hence the term "landing page."
Landing pages are made to convert visitors, which simply means that they perform the action you want them to do on your website.
That could involve making a specific purchase from an online store, joining your email list, completing a form, or doing any other activity that helps your website.
A landing page made specifically for WordPress is a page that collects visitor contact information in return for promotions, recurring emails, or resources like eBooks and whitepapers.
When users visit your WordPress site, they first land on the homepage. This page often includes details about the company or industry, such as the company name (if applicable), pertinent photographs, and connections to additional product pages or website content.
We will now discuss the idea of how to make a landing page on WordPress with the following steps.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make A Landing Page On WordPress :-
- Choose a topic. From your WordPress dashboard's Your Site > Design > Themes, select a theme or download or install a new one. Then, click Activate after selecting the theme by clicking the 3 dots next to its name.
- Eliminate unnecessary content. The next step is to remove superfluous articles and pages since keeping your landing page simple is the idea here. Navigate into Our Site > Pages, select any unnecessary page by clicking the 3 dots next to it, and then select Garbage. It makes no difference which page you retain.
- Designate a static homepage. Set the page you want to maintain as your static homepage by clicking on the 3 dots next to it. This isn't the same as your standard homepage; rather, it makes sure that visitors get on your personalized landing page after they clicked through from your primary WordPress website.
- Make your page unique. After selecting the three dots, click Edit. You can add text, pictures, contact forms, and call-to-action information in the editor.
- Go live. After publishing your page by clicking update, connect it via your primary WordPress website.
As a result, we have successfully learned how to make a landing page on WordPress.
Though your homepage may draw attention from visitors and entice them to stay on a WordPress site longer, landing pages are made to generate leads for your business by collecting visitor information.
Depending on your business's nature and the resources that are provided, landing pages' structure, layout, and design vary.
I hope this article on how to make a landing page on WordPress helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.