How To Link JS To HTML And CSS
Last Updated : Apr 9, 2023
Languages that require another language to also be supported in order to be executed are referred to as scripting languages.
Step By Step Guide On How To Link JS To HTML And CSS :-
- Your HTML document should contain an open & closing HTML tag as well as an open & closing head tag and body tag. You don't require the use of the HTML tag if you want to add a background picture. Instead of using HTML, this lesson illustrates how to add a background picture using CSS.
- Cascading style sheets' first tag is this one (CSS). Before the "</head>" tag and after the "<head>" tag.
- After that, a <script> tag can be used to include us on an HTML page.
- Then we Get HTML head element
- Then we Create new link Element
- Then we set the attributes for link element
- Then we close </script>
- After that we close our head and open our body.
- Then we create a class as talkerscode.
The markup language known as HTML aids in defining a web page's structure. You may make the structure look appealing and well-organized by using CSS, a stylesheet language.
You must figure out a means to connect the CSS and the HTML in order for the stylings you apply using CSS to appear in the HTML.
I hope this article on how to link JS to html and CSS helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.