How To Link External JS File In HTML
Last Updated : Apr 15, 2023
The src property of a <script> element ought to be utilized to refer to the script file, which should have the extension .js.
The <script> element is not permitted in external script files.
Just where you'd have typed the script is where you should point to an external script file.
The Hypertext Mark-up Language, or HTML, an abbreviation is used to build the structure of the web pages you see every day online.
Step By Step Guide On How To Link External JS File In HTML :-
- First It facilitates the reuse of code across multiple HTML files.
- It makes it simple to read code.
- It saves time since external js files are cached by web browsers, which speeds up page loading.
- It makes it possible for web designers and programmers to work using html & js files independently and concurrently without running into any code conflicts.
- Now we simply need to give the path of the js file, and the overall length of a code is reduced.
As a result, we have successfully learned how to link external js file in HTML.
You see web pages online every day because of HTML, an abbreviation for Hypertext Mark-up Language.
I hope this article on how to link external JS file in HTML helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.