How To Embed A YouTube Video In HTML
Last Updated : Jul 1, 2023
In this article we will show you the solution of how to embed a youtube video in html, in the beginning, adding video to a website was quite difficult because the movies had to be converted into various formats in order to be compatible with all browsers.
Changing the format of videos can be challenging and time-consuming.
Today, adding a video to a website is as simple as copying and pasting, and using YouTube is a very suitable method for doing so.
YouTube assists users by hosting videos that are further embedded on websites.
Every time a video is stored or played on YouTube, an id similar to "BGAk3 2zi8k" is displayed.
Also, this id is employed as just a referral again for YouTube videos that will be included on the website.
The process of adding a video to a website, in the beginning, was quite challenging since movies had to be converted to various formats to be compatible with all browsers.
There can be a lot of time and effort involved in changing the format of a video.
A tag in HTML serves as a part of the information on the HTML page. You must include the necessary HTML tags within the tag in order to break a page into sections.
Step By Step Guide On How To Embed A YouTube Video In HTML :-
<html> <body> <iframe height="480" width="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/il_t1WVLNxk"> </iframe> </body> </html>
- The first step is to upload a YouTube video that will be played on a website.
- In order to embed a video, we must now type its HTML code in either text file or open an existing Html page in that editor.
- The cursor needs to be placed next in order to show the movie.
- At this point, we must add the "src" iframe tag attribute. So, fill out the src property in the <iframe> tag.
- The URL of the YouTube video you want to embed must then be provided. So, enter the video's URL inside the src attribute.
- After that, using two distinct characteristics, we can additionally set the width and height of a player.
- In the text editor, we must finally save the HTML file and HTML code. run the file after that.
As a result, we have successfully learned how to embed a YouTube video in HTML.
Using YouTube is the most suitable method for incorporating videos into websites today.
It is as simple as copying and pasting. Video clips hosted on YouTube are further embedded on websites for the benefit of users.
I hope this article on how to embed a YouTube video in html helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.