How To Change WordPress Theme On Live Site
Last Updated : Jul 1, 2023
In this article we will show you the solution of how to change WordPress theme on live site, a live website redesign is a major undertaking, so you must keep that in mind.
In order to avoid losing website traffic and data after changing a theme, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
To compare the differences in the page load time after you make changes to your website, you should check the load time before changing your theme.
You need to ensure that the new theme is faster than the previous one, since WordPress speed plays an important part in user experience and SEO.
Using a WordPress speed testing tool, you can check the speed of your website.
When a large company's corporate website contains numerous other applications, it may be necessary for them to host their WordPress websites on a distinct server in order to better isolate the hosting locations of each app.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change WordPress Theme On Live Site :-
- It is possible to activate maintenance mode in SeedProd's free version. A Premium version is also available, which includes pre-built templates, advanced customization options, and email marketing tool integrations.
- Maintaining your site necessitates the installation and activation of the SeedProd plugin.
- In ones WordPress admin panel, under SeedProd » Pages, click the link labelled "Set up a Monitoring Mode Page."
- You would therefore require a template to start creating a site in maintenance mode. Visitors can begin with such a blank template if they'd prefer.
- You can select a template by hovering on it and clicking a check icon.
- The drag and drop capabilities of SeedProd now allow you to customize your maintenance mode page. You can drag and drop brand-new blocks onto the left menu.
- The seedProd editor lets you add standard text, image, button, and headline blocks. A number of advanced blocks are available as well, such as contact forms, giveaways, and social sharing buttons.
- Immediately following making your changes, click the "Save" button in the top right corner. Change the Page Status by toggling the 'Publish' button under the 'Page Settings' tab.
- The maintenance mode can now be enabled by going to SeedProd » Pages. Activating the maintenance mode is as simple as switching it to 'Active.'
As a result, we have successfully learned how to change wordpress theme on live site.
Since WordPress speed plays an important role in SEO and user experience, you should make sure the new theme is faster than the old one.
Testing the speed of your website can be done by using a WordPress speed testing tool.
I hope this article on how to change WordPress theme on live site helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.