In this article we will show you the solution of download pdf file in PHP code, to download photos, zip files, pdf files, exe files, and other file types, you typically don't need to utilise a server-side scripting language like PHP.
You may simply create a link directing to a file of this type if it is kept in a publicly accessible location.
When a user hits the link, the file will start downloading right away in their browser. Now move to the concept of download pdf file in php code.
Step By Step Guide On Download PDF File In PHP Code :-
With the aid of the header() function in PHP, one can download PDF files from links that are in HTML.
The raw HTTP header is sent using the header() method. The user may occasionally be asked to store certain types of data, including produced PDFs.
HTML Code: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Download pdf file in php code</title> </head> <body> <center> <h2 style="color:green;">Welcome To Talkerscode</h2> <p><b>Click the button to download PDF</b> </p> <a href="tkpdf.php?file=tkpdf">Download PDF Now</a></center> </body> </html> PHP Code: <?php $file = $_GET["file"] .".pdf"; header('Content-Type: application/pdf'); header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="tkpdf.pdf"'); $imagpdf = file_put_contents($image, file_get_contents($file)); echo $imagepdf; ?>
- There are two codes: one that starts with HTML and the other with PHP.
- The TITLE tag, which is used to provide the title for our web page, is the first tag in the HTML code after the HTML and Head tags.
- Then, using the BODY tag, we begin the code that represents what will be displayed on our website.
- The CENTER tag, utilised for alignment, is the first thing we do in the body.
- Next, with the aid of the H2 tag, we write some headings with a green colour style.
- Using the P tag, we then write some more text.
- Following that, we use the anchor tag to offer the URL to the file we wish to download.
- Then, using the CENTER, BODY, and HTML tags, we put an end to our HTML code.
- After that, we launch PHP. HTML web pages can contain the PHP script integrated within them. The script is launched using PHP.
- After that, we use the super global PHP variable $_GET to collect the data given in the URL, which means we retrieve the pdf.
- After that, we download any application that will be producing a PDF using the http response headers.
- Following that, we apply http response headers to give the composition and name of the file that should be downloaded, which will be downloaded.pdf
- After that, we employ the function to read the URL-based file then return that data as a pdf.
- At this point, our PHP code is complete.
The idea of downloading a file in php code has therefore been successfully learned.
We also discovered how to obtain PDF files from URLs in HTML using the header() function of PHP.
The header() method is used to send an HTTP header in its raw form.
On rare occasions, the user may be requested to store specific sorts of data, including generated PDFs.
I hope this article on download pdf file in PHP code helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.