In this article we will show you the solution of comment out PHP in HTML, any line of PHP code can be commented on to make it easier for other developers to understand it.
Comment lines can be single or multi-lined in PHP. Commenting in Perl (Unix shell) or C/C++ is similar to commenting in C.
The HTML comment type is the only type in PHP, while PHP has two types of comments. PHP interpreter ignores all text on the right of the "//" or "#" to do a single-line comment.
PHP comments help you explain parts of your code that might be unclear to someone reading your code for the first time, or even to yourself after stepping away from it for some time.
Debugging errors with them is also useful, and learning to program early can help form a beneficial habit.
The comments in the code also offer programmers insight into why a certain approach was chosen. In the months or years that follow, you may not return to a PHP file that you have created.
Step By Step Guide On Comment Out PHP In HTML:-
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <?php // You can also use comments to leave out parts of a code line $x = 10 /* + 25 */ + 5; echo $x; ?> </body> </html>
- In the first step, we write <HTML>, which tells the browser what HTML version we're using. In HTML documents, tags are used at the beginning.
- Using the <head> tag, we will explain the project's heading. <title> are open and </title> and </head>. Step-by-step tag is used for external style sheets that can be referenced with a full URL or with a path relative to the current web page.
- To define the body of the webpage, the <body> tag is used.
- The short tags start with "<?" and end with "?>". Short style tags are only available when they are enabled in the php.ini configuration file on servers.
- Echo() does not actually belong to the class of functions, so parentheses are unnecessary.
- Then we closed </body> and </html> then execute the code.
Comments are strings of code or text that are hidden from the web browser, such as HTML, XML, CSS, and JS.
Several functions are available in it, including providing insight into the code, temporarily disabling it, and providing feedback from the developers.
I hope this article on comment out PHP in HTML helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.