Last Updated : Jan 1, 2023
A checkbox will appear on the signup form that asks users to read the terms and conditions of the website and select the checkbox.
A checkbox is checked on form submission and an alert message appears if the user does not check it, saying that they must agree to the terms.
Imagine you have a form at the bottom of your website asking people to accept your Terms and Conditions. It is basically impossible to submit the form without checking this box.
- Our first step is to write <HTML>, which tells the browser what HTML version we're using. Tags are the beginning of HTML documents.
- It is possible to explain the heading of a project using the <head> tag. This section will describe the project's heading. Open titles and closing titles.
- The content of the webpage is defined by the body tag that follows this tag.
- Our next step is to create a checkbox with a label and an input type.
- After that </script></body></html> and code should be executed after closing all tags.
The element's validity state must be checked by yourself, and the message must be explicitly set (and cleared).