Last Updated : Jul 1, 2023
Afterward, you can use this function to be called whenever a user engages with such a page element.
- The browser is informed of the HTML version we are using in our first line, which is <HTML>. Tags are the foundation of HTML documents.
- Next comes the body tag, which defines the body of the webpage. You can create this same content for your site in one specific location.
- Then we see the style property is used for the color in the following step.
- Then we Create a table element with four columns using ng-click directives to detect click events but also ng-class directives to display up and down arrows. The key parameter would be passed into ng-click but also ng-class directives.
- Finally, after closing all tags, </script></body></html> but also code should be executed.
The button element will receive an onclick event. Users invoke functions by clicking the button. Beginning with an input tag on the button, let's examine it.
When this button is clicked, this same onclick() method through clickEvent() calls the alert() function.