Adding Form Fields Dynamically In Angular 4
Last Updated : Jan 1, 2023
IN - Angular JS
An AngularJS application can be developed as a dynamic web application using the AngularJS framework. Using HTML syntax as a template language allows you to express your application components clearly.
Step By Step Guide On Adding Form Fields Dynamically In Angular 4 :-
By using the ngRepeat directive, you can instantiate items in a collection only once. In each template instance, the loop variable is set to the current collection item.
AngularJS forms support the validation of input controls. Input control can be data-bound using ng-model directives. Added the first name property to the application has been completed.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.6.9/angular.min.js"></script> <body> <div ng-app="TalkersCode App" ng-controller="formerly"> <form novalidate> First Name<br> <input type="text" ng-model="user.firstName"><br> Last Name<br> <input type="text" ng-model="user.Lastname"> <br><br> <button ng-click="reset()">RESET</button> </form> </div> </body> </html>
- In the first step, we write <HTML> which tells the browser which version of HTML we're using. At the beginning of an HTML document, tags are used.
- Then it can be added to an HTML page with a <script> tag. The script tag explains the source code we used for the angularjs google API run and the file we used for the code.
- In order to define the body of a webpage, the body tag is used. All the content is written here
- An AngularJS application is then defined by the ng-app directive. An application's controller is specified by the "ng-controller" directive within the ng-app directive.
- A master object is set up with initial values by the formCtrl controller in the ng-app directive. The reset() method is defined by the formCtrl controller in the ng-app directive.
- <Form novalidate> tags are normally used in AngularJS forms to override HTML5 validation but do not need to be used for this application.
- A line break element is created using the <br> tag. The <br> HTML element produces a line break in the text.
- Under the ng-model directive, text input type ng-model binds two input elements to the user object.
- Button tag is used to click the text.
- An ng-click directive executes the reset () method when a button is clicked. The reset () method is used to reset user objects to master objects.
- Then </form> tag is used for closing the form.
- Then we closed <body> and <html> then execute the code.
Structured frameworks underlie AngularJS applications, which are dynamic web applications.
Application submissions in AngularJS are performed using either ng-submit or ng-click directives.
Ng-submit and ng-click can be used to submit the form, but not both at the same time. In cases where both ng-submit and ng-click are used, the form will be submitted twice.
I hope this article on adding form fields dynamically in angular 4 helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.