Last Updated : Jul 1, 2023
The specified date or the current date may occasionally need to have an extra day added.
To add one day to a Date, use the "setDate()" method in conjunction with the "getDate()" method.
The getDate() method returns a date, and the setDate() method sets the date by adding one to the existing date.
A Date object's "now()" method can also be employed to add a date to it. The time is displayed in milliseconds. You must add milliseconds to a current date in order to add a day.
- Writing <HTML>, which informs the browser of the HTML version we're using, is the first step. An HTML document's first element is a tag.
- To describe the heading of the project, use the <head> tag. There are two types of titles: open titles and open titles/titles. External style sheets that are referenced with relative or full URLs to the currently-viewed web page are known as step-by-step style sheets.
- The <body> tag, which houses the content of the website, is then placed after this. This is where all of the website's content is written.
- After that, the date is set and a new constant is created as a new one.
- The sixth step is to obtain an element using its id.
- Finally, after closing all tags, </script></body></html> but also code should be executed.
It calculates the day of the month using the provided date and advances the particular day of every month by one by adding the current day to the previous one.
While Date.now() returns the time in seconds, Date.now() returns the time in milliseconds.